Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still Feeling The Love....


This is my first post ever and what better way to start my blogging ways than to talk about Wisconsin's love for our Green bay Packers!!
Superbowl Champs.
The pride of Green Bay!.
It's been three days since the The Green Bay packers won Superbowl 45 against the Pittsburgh Steelers and the people in the great state of Wisconsin are still celebrating. What fun it's been!! Lead to victory by one of the nicest, kindest quarterbacks of all times. Aaron Rodgers. He just makes me smile.
Today the fans will welcome home the team and the Lombardy Trophy at Lambeau Field. The temperature in Green Bay is 2 degrees and they will be welcomed home by a sold out crowd! You have got to love that!






                                                                     So much for Packer Fever.



One of the reasons I wanted to start a blog in the first place was to talk about my little soap business. It's called the Soap Garden  and I have been working at it for about eight years now.  I sell handcrafted glycerin soaps.

       Because of my love of flowers and gardening I tend to use this as my inspiration for my soaps.

 Country Fresh Lilac

I am always coming up with new ideas and would like to share them on this site. I also have a shop on Etsy where I sell all of my products   .http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoapGarden
Please stop by and check it out! If you are not familiar with Etsy, it's a wonderful site of high quality, handcrafted items. I'm sure you'll spend some time. There are so many talented artist's selling beautiful things.

Till next time,Thanks for stopping by.
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment